▶ 1577. Tocheles Part 97 His Love Are There Limitations? 3:50 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1576. Tocheles Part 96 Actions What Do My Actions Change? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1575. Tocheles Part 95 Hashgacha Is There a Difference? 3:52 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1574. Tocheles Part 94 From Him Do I Need It Now? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1573. Tocheles Part 93 Foundation What Do I Have? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1572. Machseh Part 92 Power Who Has Power? 3:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1571. Tocheles Part 91 Again Do I See It? 3:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1570. Tocheles Part 90 Reminder Did Anything Change? 3:34 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1569. Tocheles Part 89 First Is It Everlasting? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1568. Tocheles Part 88 Endless How Long Does It Last? 3:27 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1567. Tocheles Part 87 Our Feelings How Do We Feel? 4:02 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1566. Tocheles Part 86 Situations Does The Situation Change It? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1565. Tocheles Part 85 Message What Is The Message? 3:27 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1564. Tocheles Part 84 Bilaam Do We Deserve It? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1563. Tocheles Part 83 Chessed Where is The Chessed? 3:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1562. Tocheles Part 82 Basic Is It Unconditional? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1561. Tocheles Part 81 Father How Should We View Ourselves? 3:07 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1560. Tocheles Part 80 Start Can I Start? 3:38 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1559. Tocheles Part 79 Help Will I Be Helped? 3:38 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1558. Tocheles Part 78 Good Person Who Is a Good Person? 4:03 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1557. Tocheles Part 77 Worthwhile Is It Worthwhile? 3:30 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1556. Tocheles Part 76 Special Who Has Special Treatment? 3:40 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1555. Tocheles Part 75 For Us Who Benefits? 3:27 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1554. Tocheles Part 74 Good Who Has Good? 3:54 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1553. Tocheles Part 73 Personal Do I Say It? 3:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1552. Tocheles Part 72 New What Happens In The New Day? 3:22 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1551. Tocheles Part 71 Faithful What Is The Emunah? 3:34 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1550. Tocheles Part 70 Chessed Where Is The Focus? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1549. Tocheles Part 69 Holding On Can I Hold On? 3:57 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1548. Tocheles Part 68 Solution Is There a Solution? 3:06 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1547. Tocheles Part 67 Saved Why Did It Happen? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1546. Tocheles Part 66 Hillel Where Does Bitachon Apply? 4:48 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1545. Tocheles Part 65 Anything When Can I Have Bitachon? 4:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1544. Tocheles Part 64 Tefila And Bitachon Where Does Tefila Fit In? 3:55 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1543. Tocheles Part 63 Purpose What's The Proper Approach? 3:48 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1542. Tocheles Part 62 Chizuk Do I Need Chizuk? 3:57 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1541. Tocheles Part 61 Deserve What Can I Anticipate? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1540. Tocheles Part 60 Talk Does Talking Help? 3:34 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1539. Tocheles Part 59 Zechus How Can I Keep Waiting? 3:29 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1538. Tocheles Part 58 Only Him Who Dictates The Outcome? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1537. Tocheles Part 57 Repeat How Can I Feel It? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1536. Tocheles Part 56 Constant How Much Time? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1535. Tocheles Part 55 Reward How Much Longer? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1534. Tocheles Part 54 Keep Pushing Should I Keep Trying? 4:02 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1533. Tocheles Part 53 Try Can I Try? 3:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1532. Tocheles Part 52 Feel Who Watches Me? 3:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1531. Tocheles Part 51 Foreign Who Gives Up Hope? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1530. Tocheles Part 50 Simple Is It Simple? 4:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1529. Tocheles Part 49 Moshe Is It Possible? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1528. Tocheles Part 48 Tefila How Should I Daven? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1527. Tocheles Part 47 Other Yeshuos What About Other Areas? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1526. Tocheles Part 46 Different Yeshuos Is this Time Different? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1525. Tocheles Part 45 Song What Makes An Impact? 3:28 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1524. Tocheles Part 44 Repeat Can I Feel It? 3:31 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1523. Tocheles Part 43 Many Ways Can It Happen? 3:11 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1522. Tocheles Part 42 Deserve Do I Deserve It? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1521. Tocheles Part 41 Yeshua How Can I Anticipate? 3:22 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1520. Tocheles Part 40 Every Situation When Can I Anticipate? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ Chizuk For The Situation In Eretz Yisroel 19:38 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1519. Tocheles Part 39 Always How Can It Happen? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗