▶ 1637. Chikuy Part 37 Advance Do I Advance? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1636. Chikuy Part 36 Close What Should I Feel? 3:31 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1635. Chikuy Part 35 Simcha Who Is Happy? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1634. Chikuy Part 34 Yeshua What Brings The Yeshua? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1633. Chikuy Part 33 Protect What Do I Notice? 3:33 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1632. Chikuy Part 32 Help What Helps Me? 3:30 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1631. Chikuy Part 31 General What Is The Better Approach? 3:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1630. Chikuy Part 30 Become Good Can It Become Good? 3:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1629. Chikuy Part 29 Good For Me Is It Good? 3:50 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1628. Chikuy Part 28 His Ahava What Is His Ahava? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1627. Chikuy Part 27 Father Who Is It? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1626. Chikuy Part 26 Life Where Is My Focus? 3:33 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1625. Chikuy Part 25 Calm Who Is Calm? 3:13 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1624. Chikuy Part 24 Only Hashem Who Is It? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1623. Chikuy Part 23 Reward What Is The Reward? 3:11 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1622. Chikuy Part 22 Close Who Is Close? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1621. Chikuy Part 21 Beyond Why Is It So Powerful? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1620. Chikuy Part 20 High What Is Highest? 3:44 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1619. Chikuy Part 19 Menuchas Hanefesh Do I Have Menuchas Hanefesh? 3:08 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1618. Chikuy Part 18 Difficult Is It Difficult? 3:49 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1617. Chikuy Part 17 Different Situations How Do I Respond? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1616. Chikuy Part 16 Comfortable Am I Comfortable? 3:51 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1615. Chikuy Part 15 Menuchas Hanefesh Am I Calm? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1614. Chikuy Part 14 Thank Do I Thank? 3:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1613. Chikuy Part 13 Protect Who Is Protected? 3:54 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1612. Chikuy Part 12 Benefit What Is The Benefit? 3:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1611. Chikuy Part 11 Kapara Is There Kapara? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1610. Chikuy Part 10 Reasons What Are The Reasons? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1609. Chikuy Part 09 Same Time Can I Do Both? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1608. Chikuy Part 08 Correct Is It Correct? 3:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1607. Chikuy Part 07 Accept Can I Accept? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1606. Chikuy Part 06 Maintain Can It Be Maintained? 3:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1605. Chikuy Part 05 Simcha What Is Simcha? 4:02 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1604. Chikuy Part 04 Intense Is It Intense? 3:13 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1603. Bitachon4life Shiur 1603 Chikuy Part 03 Willing Will I Wait? 3:08 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1602. Convinced Am I Convinced? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1601. Chikuy Part 01 Wait Can I Wait? 3:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1600. Tocheles Part 120 Tocheles What Is My Goal? 3:58 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1599. Tocheles Part 119 Machseh Who Protects Me? 3:55 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1598. Tocheles Part 118 Tikvah Do I Hope? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1597. Tocheles Part 117 Mishan Who Do I Lean On? 3:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1596. Tocheles Part 116 Mivtach Can I Accept? 3:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1595. Tocheles Part 115 Anything Where Is It Applicable? 3:28 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1594. Tocheles Part 114 Long How Long Will It Take? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1593. Tocheles Part 113 Only Him Who Is It? 3:49 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1592. Tocheles Part 112 Rachmanus Who Receives Rachmanus? 3:53 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1591. Tocheles Part 111 Dependent Am I Dependent? 3:46 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1590. Tocheles Part 110 Hold On Can I Hold On? 3:22 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1589. Tocheles Part 109 Answer Who Gets Answered? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1588. Tocheles Part 108 Keep Going Am I Moving? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1587. Tocheles Part 107 Maintain Can I Maintain It? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1586. Tocheles Part 106 Wait Can I Wait? 3:46 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1585. Tocheles Part 105 Source Who Anticipates? 3:50 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1584. Tocheles Part 104 Word What Is The Essence Of Tocheles? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1583. Tocheles Part 103 Request What Am I Saying? 3:31 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1582. Tocheles Part 102 Impact What Makes An Impact? 3:29 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1581. Tocheles Part 101 Statement What Is Dovid Saying? 3:40 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1580. Tocheles Part 100 Amount How Much Will I Have? 3:22 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1579. Tocheles Part 99 For Us Who Is It For? 4:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1578. Tocheles Part 98 Response What Is The Response? 4:48 ⏭ ♡ ↗