▶ 1757. Semichah Part 57 Practical Is It Practical? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1756. Semichah Part 56 My Actions What Am I Doing? 3:41 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1755. Semichah Part 55 Responsibility What Is My Responsibility? 3:31 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1754. Semichah Part 54 Improve How Do I Grow? 3:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1753. Semichah Part 53 Choose Can I Impact My Children? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1752. Semichah Part 52 Doing Who Is Doing It? 3:11 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1751. Semichah Part 51 Nothing Else Is There Anything Else? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1750. Semichah Part 50 Only One Is There Anyone Else? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1749. Semichah Part 49 Real Is It Real? 3:28 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1748. Semichah Part 48 Tool Is It a Tool? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1747. Semichah Part 47 Me Who Did It? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1746. Semichah Part 46 Our Actions What Am I Doing? 3:44 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1745. Semichah Part 45 Emunah Do I Have Emunah? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1744. Semichah Part 44 Repeat Can I Feel It? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1743. Semichah Part 43 Yetzias Mitzraim What Is The Message? 4:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1742. Semichah Part 42 The Womb Who Took Me Out? 4:01 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1741. Semichah Part 41 Close Who Is Close? 3:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1740. Semichah Part 40 Moshe Why Was Moshe Unique? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1739. Semichah Part 39 Neeman What Keeps It Going? 3:11 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1738. Semichah Part 38 Warrior Who Wins? 4:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1737. Semichah Part 37 Battle Who Is Greater? 3:30 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1736. Semichah Part 36 Raise What Is The Purpose? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1735. Semichah Part 35 Test Is It a Test? 3:57 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1734. Semichah Part 34 Only Him Who Is It? 4:00 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1733. Semichah Part 33 Dangerous Is It Dangerous? 3:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1732. Semichah Part 32 Dovid What Did Dovid Ask? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1731. Semichah Part 31 Fact What Are The Facts? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1730. Semichah Part 30 My Choice Was It My Choice? 3:34 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1729. Semichah Part 29 Responsible Am I Responsible? 4:45 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1728. Semichah Part 28 Direct Is It Direct? 4:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1727. Semichah Part 27 Free Will What Can I Do? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1726. Semichah Part 26 Dependent Who Do I Depend On? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1725. Semichah Part 25 Only Him Who Does It? 4:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1724. Semichah Part 24 Bracha What Brings Bracha? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1723. Semichah Part 23 Washing Hands Why Do We Wash? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1722. Semichah Part 22 Calm Am I Calm? 4:08 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1721. Semichah Part 21 Shivisi Who Is In Front Of Me? 3:59 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1720. Semichah Part 20 Hidden (Purim) What Is The Message Of Purim? 5:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1719. Semichah Part 19 Calm Am I Calm? 5:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1718. Semichah Part 18 His View How Do I See It? 4:02 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1717. Semichah Part 17 No Tzarah Is There a Problem? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1716. Semichah Part 16 Travel Why Should They Travel? 3:52 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1715. Semichah Part 15 Don't Daven Why Didn't They Daven? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1714. Semichah Part 17 Sleep Can I Sleep? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1713. Semichah Part 13 Straight How Do I Think? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1712. Semichah Part 12 Clarity Is It Clear? 3:49 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1711. Semichah Part 11 Negate What Should I Negate? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1710. Semichah Part 10 Nature What Is Nature? 3:55 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1708. Semichah Part 08 Feel What Do I Feel? 3:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1709. Semichah Part 09 Truth Analogy Of Today's Shiur 4:02 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1707. Semichah Part 07 Only Him Can Anyone Harm Me? 3:59 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1706. Semichah Part 06 Nothing Else What Else? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1705. Semichah Part 05 No Backup Who Else Do I Lean On? 3:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1704. Semichah Part 04 Support Who Supports Me? 3:38 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1703. Semichah Part 03 Maintain When Will It Happen? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1702. Semichah Part 02 Continue What Is The Purpose? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1701. Semichah Part 01 Connection Am I Connected? 4:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1700. Chikuy Part 100 Tocheles Do I Anticipate? 4:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1699. Chikuy Part 99 Machseh Where Do I Live? 3:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1698. Chikuy Part 98 Tikvah Do I Hope? 2:57 ⏭ ♡ ↗