▶ 1817. Seiver Part 17 Perspective What Is My Perspective? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1816. Seiver Part 16 Overcome Can I Overcome? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1815. Seiver Part 15 Struggles How Do I View My Struggles? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1814. Seiver Part 14 Feel What Do I Feel? 3:19 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1813. Seiver Part 13 List How Can I Feel? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1812. Seiver Part 12 Constant How Much Work Is Needed? 3:48 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1811. Seiver Part 11 Taanis What Should I Think? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1810. Seiver Part 10 Natural Is It Natural? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1809. Seiver Part 09 Brachos How Do I Say Brachos? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1808. Seiver Part 08 Gifted Am I Gifted? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1807. Seiver Part 07 Effort Am I Trying? 3:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1806. Seiver Part 06 Yeshua What Brings Yeshua? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1805. Seiver Part 05 Know What Do I Know? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1804. Seiver Part 04 Sure Was He Sure? 3:41 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1803. Seiver Part 03 Expect What Do I Expect? 3:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1802. Seiver Part 02 Shirah Who Sings Shirah? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1801. Seiver Part 01 Seiver What Do I Expect? 3:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1800. Semichah Part 100 Semichah Who Supports Me? 3:49 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1799. Semichah Part 99 Chikuy Can I Wait? 3:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1798. Semichah Part 98 Tocheles What Is My Anticipation? 3:07 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1797. Semichah Part 97 Machseh Am I Sheltered? 3:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1796. Semichah Part 96 Tikvah Do I Hope? 3:14 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1795. Semichah Part 95 Mishan Where Do I Lean? 4:08 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1794. Semichah Part 94 Mivtach What Is Trust? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1793. Semichah Part 93 Try Can I Try? 3:55 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1792. Semichah Part 92 In Pain What Can I Feel? 4:00 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1791. Semichah Part 91 Step By Step How Do I Advance? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1790. Semichah Part 90 Benefit What Is The Benefit? 3:06 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1789. Semichah Part 89 Life What Is Life? 3:26 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1788. Semichah Part 88 Constant Why Is It Constant? 3:44 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1787. Semichah Part 87 Believe Do I Believe? 3:38 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1786. Semichah Part 86 Only Him Who Is Doing It? 4:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1785. Semichah Part 85 Responsible Who Is Responsible? 4:01 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1784. Semichah Part 84 Advertise How Do I Feel It? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1783. Semichah Part 83 Surroundings Who Is Around Me? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1782. Semichah Part 82 Tefila How Do I Daven? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1781. Semichah Part 81 Steps What Can I Do? 3:59 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1780. Semichah Part 80 No Details What Am I Busy With? 3:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1779. Semichah Part 79 Tefila What Does Tefila Accomplish? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1778. Semichah Part 78 Mitzvah What Makes An Impact? 3:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1777. Semichah Part 77 Shavuos What Is The Message? 4:03 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1776. Semichah Part 76 Help Can I Help? 3:58 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1775. Semichah Part 75 Relationship What Is My Relationship? 3:33 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1774. Semichah Part 74 Internal What Is Success? 4:04 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1773. Semichah Part 73 Every Moment When Can I Do It? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1772. Semichah Part 72 Anxiety Am I Anxious? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1771. Semichah Part 71 Shidduch Why Is It Taking Long? 4:11 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1770. Semichah Part 70 Menuchah Am I Settled? 4:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1769. Semichah Part 69 Segulah Do Segulos Help? 3:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1768. Semichah Part 68 Impact What Is The Impact? 4:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1767. Semichah Part 67 Health What Keeps Me Healthy? 4:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1766. Semichah Part 66 Logical Is It Logical? 3:25 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1765. Semichah Part 65 A Little How Much Could I Do? 3:14 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1764. Semichah Part 64 Shabbos How Can I Advance? 4:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1763. Semichah Part 63 Depend Who Do I Depend On? 3:30 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1762. Semichah Part 62 No Stress Do I Have Stress? 3:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1761. Semichah Part 61 Attitude What Is My Attitude? 3:40 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1760. Semichah Part 60 Perspective What Is The Perspective? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1759. Semichah Part 59 Kevod Shamayim What Is The Purpose? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 1758. Semichah Part 58 Negative Is It Beneficial? 3:34 ⏭ ♡ ↗