▶ 522. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 What Is My Test? 2:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 521. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Is Alive? 2:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 521. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Is Alive? 2:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 520. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Where Do I Look? 5:45 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 519. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Has Strength? 2:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 518. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Do I Stand Up For? 4:13 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 517. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Is Great? 6:46 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 516. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Has Eitzas? 4:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 515. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Am I Mature? 4:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 514. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Gets More? 5:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 513. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Am I Growing? 4:21 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 512. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Am I Driven? 2:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 511. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 When Should Someone Get Married? 1:54 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 510. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 Who Can Grow? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 509. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 How Old Is The Responsibility For Mitzvos? 4:58 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 508. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 How Many Years Should He Learn? 2:28 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 507. Perek 5 Mishnah 21 How Old Should He Start? 2:27 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 506. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Do We Have Chutzpah? 4:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 505. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Who Has The Key? 3:10 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 504. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Am I Bold? 2:07 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 503. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 How Important Am I? 2:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 502. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 What Drives Me? 5:07 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 501. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 What Does He Want? 3:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 500. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 What Is Lag Baomer? 8:52 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 499. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Who Runs? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 498. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Can I Change? 4:49 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 497. Perek 5 Mishnah 20 Who Am I Following? 5:32 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 496. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 Who Has Hatzlacha? 4:13 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 495. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 Am I Working On My Midos? 9:05 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 494. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 What Do I Desire? 3:51 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 493. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 What Did He Feel? 2:40 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 492. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 What Protects From Ayin Hara? 3:09 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 491. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 Do I Control Myself? 3:12 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 490. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 Who Is It For? 2:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 489. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 How Do I See Others? 4:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 488. Perek 5 Mishnah 19 What Causes Actions? 3:24 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 487. Perek 5 Mishnah 18 Can I Influence Him? 3:36 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 486. Perek 5 Mishnah 18 What Is the Power Of The Tzibbur? 4:04 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 485. Perek 5 Mishnah 18 Can I Impact Others? 3:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 484. Perek 5 Mishnah 18 Can I Impact Others? 6:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 483. Perek 5 Mishnah 17. Who Is Fighting? 3:56 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 482. Perek 5 Mishnah 17 Why Did They Disagree? 5:23 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 481. Perek 5 Mishnah 17 What Is Machlokes? 3:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 480. Perek 5 Mishnah 17 Why Am I Fighting? 3:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 479. Perek 5 Mishnah 16 Who Is a Friend? 2:41 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 478. Perek 5 Mishnah 16 What Is the Reason? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 477. Perek 5 Mishnah 16 Are We One? 3:17 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 476. Perek 5 Mishnah 16 What Is The Reason? 3:47 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 475. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 Why Am I Learning? 2:42 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 474. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 What Do I Hear? 3:16 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 473. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 Do I Think? 4:15 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 472. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 Can I Differentiate? 3:00 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 471. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 Do I Learn From Others? 3:18 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 470. Perek 5 Mishnah 15 Who Gets Impacted? 2:28 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 469. Perek 5 Mishnah 14 Why Is He a Rasha? 2:37 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 468. Perek 5 Mishnah 14 Who Is a Chassid? 3:39 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 467. Perek 5 Mishnah 14 What Is The Learning? 8:35 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 466. Perek 5 Mishnah 14 Am I Walking? 3:41 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 465. Perek 5 Mishnah 14 Where Should I Learn? 2:45 ⏭ ♡ ↗
▶ 464. Perek 5 Mishnah 13 Who Is a Rasha? 2:20 ⏭ ♡ ↗